There are two ways to travel direct from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Kood (also known as Koh Kut): 1. Take a taxi from the airport to Laem Sok Pier and then a ferry to Koh Kood, 2. Take a direct bus and ferry service from the airport terminal to Koh Kood.
Bus Times from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Kood
There is currently 1 direct bus service a day from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Kood available to book online.
|Suvarnabhumi Airport||Koh Kood||Ticket||Company|
|07:00||15:00||฿ 1,050||Suwarnphum Burapha|
- The first stage of the journey from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Kood with Suwarnphum Burapha is on a half length coach (not a minivan).
- The second stage of the journey from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Kood with Suwarnphum Burapha is on the KoKut Express ferry.
Buy tickets from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Kood
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Kood:
- Buying Tickets: You need to book tickets of direct bus and ferry services from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Kood online before you get to the airport.
- Taxi: Taxi services from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Kood are also available to book through the Search Box above.
About travel to Koh Kood
The joint bus and ferry from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Kood provided by Suwarnphum Burapha commences with a pick up from the main terminal building at Suvarnabhumi Airport. The meeting point for the service is near Door 8 on the 1st Floor of the airport. There is a counter near Door 8 where you need to check-in at least 30 minutes before departure time and wait to be called to board the bus. There is seating available near the check-in counter.
- Location of Suvarnabhumi Airport:
By road the journey from from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Laem Sok Pier is 319 km. The journey should take around 5 hours which allows plenty of time to arrive at the pier before the ferry departs. The Suwarnphum Burapha company uses a half length air-conditioned bus on this route which is larger than a minivan, and has a wide central aisle like a full length bus. The service will stop on route for comfort breaks for passengers.
- Location of Laem Sok Pier:
On arrival at Laem Sok Pier passengers on the Suwarnphum Burapha service from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Kood transfer to the KoKut Express ferry. The KoKut Express ferry has a large air-conditioned seating area, toilets, and an outside area. The KoKut Express travels direct to Koh Kood Pier without stopping at other islands on route. This makes the KoKut Express the fastest service from the mainland to Koh Kood, and it generally completes the sea crossing in around 75 minutes depending upon the weather.
- Location of Koh Kood Pier: