There are three ways to travel from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang:
- Take a taxi from the airport to the ferry pier to Koh Chang.
- Fly to Trat Airport which is 17 km to the ferry pier to Koh Chang.
- Travel on a joint bus and ferry service from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang.
The cheapest option is to take one of the joint bus and ferry services from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang.
Travel times from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang
There are 3 direct services a day from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang which you can book online.
|Suvarnabhumi Airport||Koh Chang||Ticket Price||Company|
- Burpaha services take between 6 hours 30 minutes and 7 hours 10 minutes to travel from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang.
- On the 07:50 departure passengers travel by bus to connect with ferry services to Koh Chang. On the 11:00 and 14:00 services passengers travel by minivan.
Buy tickets from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang
Use the Search Box below to book your bus tickets from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang:
- This service gets busy during the high season from November to the end of April each year so booking in advance is recommended if you plan to travel to Koh Chang during this time.
About travel to Koh Chang
The meeting point for Burapha joint bus and ferry services to Koh Chang is the counter near Gate 8 on the Ground Floor of Suvarnabhumi Airport. The counter is easy spot as it’s a long row of desks in front of the outer wall of the airport terminal building which normally has plenty of people queuing up. Passengers are required to check in 30 minutes before departure time. We advise that you book a bus and ferry service to Koh Chang which departs at least 90 minutes after the scheduled arrival time of your flight, because it can take that long to pass through immigration and collect your luggage.
- Location of Suvarnabhumi Airport:
The journey to Koh Chang commences with a 299 km journey by road to a ferry pier in Trat Province. The journey takes around 5 hours including a comfort break on route half way through the journey.
- Location of Burapha bus stop near Klong Son Bus Station:
The sea crossing over to Koh Chang takes 30 to 40 minutes. The ferry arrives into Koh Chang Pier on the northern end of Koh Chang. Passengers on the 07:50 departure need to make their own way from Koh Chang Pier to their final destination. Passengers on the 11:00 and 14:00 services will be transferred from Koh Chang Pier to a bus stop near Klong Son Bus Station where there are more options for onward travel in Koh Chang.