The easiest way to travel from Phuket Airport to Khao Lak is to take a direct bus service. Phuket Airport is in the north of the island and therefore closer to Khao Lak than the island’s local bus station in Phuket Town.
Bus times from Phuket Airport to Khao Lak
There are currently 2 direct services a day from Phuket Airport to Khao Lak available to book online.
|Phuket Airport||Khao Lak||Ticket Price||Company|
|09:30||11:00||฿ 600||Call Me Taxi|
|14:30||16:00||฿ 600||Call Me Taxi|
- The journey with Call Me Taxi from Phuket Airport to Khao Lak is scheduled to take 1 hours 30 minutes.
- Call Me Taxi uses a 9 seat minivan on this route.
- Passengers are allowed one bag per person up to 20 kg on this service.
Buy tickets from Phuket Airport to Khao Lak
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Phuket Airport to Khao Lak.
- Child fares are not available on this route, although children under 2 years of age travel free if they share a seat with their parent.
About travel to Khao Lak
The meeting point for Call Me Taxi services to Khao Lak is in front of the post office at the International Terminal of Phuket Airport. Passengers are asked to arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Location of Phuket Airport International Terminal:
From Phuket Airport passengers on this service then travel by minivan around 80 km to Khao Lak. Because this is a relatively short journey the minivan will not stop for comfort break on route.
- Location of Khao Lak:
Call Me Taxi offers a choice of 4 drop off points in Khao Lak, so you need to check which is closest to your hotel before booking your tickets:
- Ayara Villas
- Gerd and Noi Resort
- Kantary Beach Hotel
- Khaolak Summerhouse Resort