Ranong Airport is difficult to reach by public bus services. If you want to avoid paying for a taxi from the ferry pier to the airport then we recommend that you book a joint speed boat and minivan service that will take you all the way from Koh Phayam to Ranong Airport.
Travel times from Koh Phayam to Ranong Airport
There are 4 direct speed boat and minivan services a day from Koh Phayam to Ranong Airport which you can book online:
|Koh Phayam||Ranong Airport||Ticket Price||Company|
|07:30||09:00||฿ 600||Nava Andaman|
|09:00||10:30||฿ 600||Nava Andaman|
|12:30||14:00||฿ 600||Nava Andaman|
|14:30||16:00||฿ 600||Nava Andaman|
- The journey from Koh Phayam to Ranong Airport by joint speed boat and minivan service takes a total of 1 hour 30 minutes, which includes 15 minutes for passengers to disembark from the speed boat and board the minivan.
Buy Tickets from Koh Phayam to Ranong Airport
Use the Search Box below to book your joint minivan and speed boat transfer tickets from Koh Phayam to Ranong Airport.
- For this service you can show an electronic version of your booking voucher on a phone to the transport operator. A printed version is not required by the Nava Andaman company.
About travel to Ranong Airport
Joint speed boat and minivan services to Ranong Airport depart from Koh Phayam Pier, which is located on the east coast of Koh Phayam island.
- Location of Koh Phayam Pier:
By speed boat the journey from Koh Phayam to Ranong takes 45 minutes. The same journey by the slower wooden ferry, which is cheaper, takes 2 hours 00 minutes. Nava Andaman uses large speed boats which two rows of seats facing each other.
- Location of Nava Andaman Speed Boat Pier:
Nava Andaman speed boat services from Koh Phayam arrive in Ranong at Ranong Pier, which is located 6.6 km by road away from Ranong Bus Station in Ranong town centre.
- Location of Ranong Airport:
At Ranong Pier Nava Andaman customers transfer to a minivan for the final stage of the journey to Ranong Airport. The distance by road from Ranong Pier to Ranong Airport is 26.6 km and the journey takes around 30 minutes. The minivan stops in front of the airport terminal building where passengers check in for their flights.