Chumphon Airport is further away from Koh Phangan than Surat Thani Airport, and for this reason people staying in Koh Phangan tend not travel via Chumphon Airport. Only one company is currently operating a direct service from Koh Phangan to Chumphon Airport.
Travel Times to Chumphon Airport
There is 1 direct service a day from Koh Phangan to Chumphon Airport which you can book online.
|Koh Phangan||Chumphon Airport||Ticket Price||Company|
- The journey starts with a sea crossing from Koh Phangan to Thung Makham Noi Lomprayah Ferry Pier in Chumphon. Passengers travel in a high speed ferry which completes the journey in 3 hours 15 minutes.
- For the second stage of the trip passengers travel by bus 60.6 km to Chumphon Airport. The journey takes slightly less than 1 hour.
Buy Tickets to Chumphon Airport
Use the Search Box below to buy your joint ferry and bus tickets from Koh Phangan to Chumphon Airport.
- Child fares are available at 700 THB for children aged between 2 and 12.
Travel from Koh Phangan to Chumphon Airport
Direct services from Koh Phangan to Chumphon Airport depart from Koh Phangan Ferry Port in Thong Sala.
- Location of Thong Sala Ferry Pier:
From Koh Phangan the ferry heads north towards Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan, stopping briefly at both islands, and then turns to the northwest arriving on the mainland at Thung Makham Noi Ferry Pier. In good weather this an enjoyable 3 hour 15 minutes sea journey with good views along the way.
- Location of Thung Makham Noi Ferry Pier:
The final part of the journey is by bus to Chumphon Airport. The Lomprayah High Speed Ferry uses modern air-conditioned buses on this route. The arrival point is in front of the terminal building at Chumphon Airport.
- Location of Chumphon Airport: