For travel from Hat Yai Airport to Koh Lipe, Koh Tarutao and Koh Balone you first need for travel to Pak Bara Pier to board a speed boat. Rather than take a taxi from Hat Yai Airport to Pak Bara Pier, a cheaper option is book a direct minivan service.
Minivan times from Hat Yai Airport to Pak Bara Pier
There are 5 direct minivan transfers a day from Hat Yai Airport to Pak Bara Pier which you can book online.
|Hat Yai Airport||Pak Bara Pier||Ticket Price||Company|
|08:30||10:30||฿ 250||Lipe Ferry and Speedboat|
|09:30||11:00||฿ 250||Lipe Ferry and Speedboat|
|09:30||11:00||฿ 250||Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club|
|11:30||13:00||฿ 250||Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club|
|13:00||14:30||฿ 250||Lipe Ferry and Speedboat|
- The scheduled journey time from Hat Yai Airport to Pak Bara Pier is 1 hour 30 minutes except for the first departure of the day at 08:30 which is scheduled to complete the journey in 2 hours.
Buy Tickets from Hat Yai Airport to Pak Bara Pier
Use the Search Box below to book your tickets from Hat Yai Airport to Pak Bara Pier:
- You can also use the Search Box to check for the latest timetable changes and service interruptions.
About travel to Pak Bara Pier
Both service providers meet customers inside the airport terminal building to guide them to the minivan to commence the journey to Pak Bara Pier:
- Lipe Ferry and Speedboat: A representative with a name placard will be waiting by exit 8 in the arrival hall.
- Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club: A representative with a name placard will be waiting by the exit gate after customs control.
Location of Hat Yai International Airport:
From Hat Yai Airport it is a 116 km journey by road to Pak Bara Pier. Because the journey is relatively short none of the minivan services will stop on route for a comfort break. There are, however, toilets and other facilities at Pak Bara Pier to use whilst you waiting to board a boat.
Location of Pak Bara Pier:
Speed Boat services depart from Pak Bara Pier to three main destinations:
- Koh Lipe: This journey takes from 1 hour 20 minutes to 2 hours depending upon which company your travel with. There are regular departures from 09:30 to 14:00 during the tourist season.
- Koh Tarutao: This is a 30 minute journey. There is currently one service a day departing at 11:30.
- Koh Bulone: Also a 30 minute journey with a single service a day operated by the Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club. Departure times and availability change frequently so check before you travel.