There are ways to two get from Chumphon Airport to Chumphon Town: private taxi or shared minivan. Chumphon Airport is located 38 km from Chumphon Town near the town of Pathio and the journey by taxi is fairly expensive (around 1,000 THB). Pathio Railway Station is 5.5 km away from Chumphon Airport and depending on your end destination it may be an option for you to travel there to take a train, although taking a train will generally end up taking longer than travelling by road if you plan to go to Koh Tao, Koh Phangan or Koh Samui.
Bus Times from Chumphon Airport to Chumphon Town
There are 2 minivan transfer services a day from Chumphon Airport to Chumphon Town which you can book online.
|Chumphon Airport||Chumphon Town||Ticket Price||Company|
|07:00||07:45||฿ 250||Fame Tour|
|18:00||18:45||฿ 250||Fame Tour|
- Children under 3 years of age travel free.
- Passengers have a baggage allowance of 20 kg. If you have a lot of luggage then you need to book an extra seat as there is limited space for luggage in these minivans.
- You can also book direct services from Chumphon Airport to Koh Tao.
Buy Tickets from Chumphon Airport to Chumphon Town
Use the Search Box below to buy your minivan tickets from Chumphon Airport to Chumphon Town.
- Private taxi, and minivan hire, services are also available to book through the Search Box above. If you are travelling in a group then you find it works out cheaper to hire a whole minivan rather than book individual seats.
About travel to Chumphon Town
Services to Chumphon Town depart from in front of the main entrance to the terminal building at Chumphon Airport.
- Location of Chumphon Airport:
The final stop for this service is outside the Fame Tour Office on the Saladang Road in Chumphon City Centre, which is 350 metres walking distance from Chumphon Railway Station.
- Location of the Fame Tour Office:
From Chumphon Town you can travel onward to Koh Phangan and Koh Samui by either taking a ferry from a pier in Chumphon district which will travel via Koh Tao, or by travelling to Surat Thani and taking a shorter ferry journey from there.