There are two ways to travel direct from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya.
- Take a taxi from the airport.
- Take a bus from outside the airport terminal to Pattaya.
Booked online a taxi costs from 1,450 THB and takes 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours and a bus ticket costs 320 THB per person and is scheduled to take 2 hours.
Direct bus times from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya
There are 6 direct bus services a day from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya which you can book online.
|Suvarnabhumi Airport||Pattaya Bus Station||Ticket Price||Company|
|08:00||10:00||฿ 320||Bell Travel|
|10:00||12:00||฿ 320||Bell Travel|
|12:00||14:00||฿ 320||Bell Travel|
|14:00||16:00||฿ 320||Bell Travel|
|16:00||18:00||฿ 320||Bell Travel|
|18:00||20:00||฿ 320||Bell Travel|
- The journey with Bell Travel from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya takes 2 hours 00 minutes, although the journey can be longer on Fridays and Saturdays and public holidays due to an increase in traffic.
- Bell Travel uses 36 seat air-conditioned bus services on the Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya.
Buy tickets from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya
Use the Search Box below to book your bus tickets from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya:
- NB: We recommend booking online in advance to guarantee your seats. There are only 6 bus services a day which is not enough to provide seats for every one of the thousands of people who wanting to travel from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya every day during high season.
- Taxi: Taxis and minivans are also available to book online through the Search Box above.
About travel to Pattaya
To start your journey by bus to Pattaya you need to check in on the ground floor (Level 1) of the International Terminal at Suvarnabhumi Airport. The desk you need is near Exit 8 and is signposted ‘Pattaya/Hua Hin’. You need to check in at least 15 minutes before the departure time using your electronic booking voucher. Bell Travel’s policy is that you should allow at least 2 hours from the time your plane is due to arrive until the time of the bus is due to depart. At busy times it takes that long to clear immigration, collect your bags and make your way from the arrival hall on Level 3 to check in desk on Level 1.
- Location of Suvarnabhumi Airport:
Once your board the bus you will not have an opportunity to leave the bus until you reach Pattaya. Because this is a relatively short journey the bus does not stop for a comfort break on route. The distance travelled by road from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya is 119 km on a good road. The journey should in theory take only 90 minutes, however, the build up of traffic tends to slow travelling speeds down.
- Location of North Pattaya Bus Station:
The arrival point in Pattaya is the main long distance bus station located to the north of the city, 5.8 km by road from Pattaya’s famous Walking Street. There are two options for travel from North Pattaya Bus Station south towards the centre of Pattaya Town:
- Shared Taxi: There are shared taxi services operating on fixed routes in Pattaya with a fixed fare of 10 THB per person. To travel onward from Pattaya Bus Station you need to take a shared taxi travelling west along the North Pattaya Road. The end of the route is the Dolphin Roundabout at the western end of the North Pattaya Road. From there you can get another shared taxi south into the city centre.
- Taxi: There are very few meter taxis in Pattaya so you need to negotiate a price before you depart. Taxi drivers in Pattaya will often try to charge as much as they can and a lot more than a meter taxi in Bangkok. A fare of 150 to 200 THB is a sensible price for a journey to most locations within Pattaya City.