There are four ways to travel from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Hua Hin:
- Take a taxi from the airport.
- Go into Bangkok city centre to board a train.
- Take a minivan from Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal.
- Take a bus direct from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Hua Hin
In terms of value for money and ease of travel taking a direct bus from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Hua Hin is the best option.
Direct Bus times to Hua Hin
There are 13 direct bus services a day from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Hua Hin which you can book online.
|Suvarnabhumi Airport||Hua Hin Bus Station||Ticket Price||Company|
|06:30||10:30||฿ 355||Bell Travel|
|07:30||11:30||฿ 355||Bell Travel|
|08:30||12:30||฿ 355||Bell Travel|
|09:30||13:30||฿ 355||Bell Travel|
|10:30||14:30||฿ 355||Bell Travel|
|11:30||15:30||฿ 355||Bell Travel|
|12:30||16:30||฿ 355||Bell Travel|
|13:30||17:30||฿ 355||Bell Travel|
|14:30||18:30||฿ 355||Bell Travel|
|15:30||19:30||฿ 355||Bell Travel|
|16:30||20:30||฿ 355||Bell Travel|
|17:30||21:30||฿ 355||Bell Travel|
|18:30||22:30||฿ 355||Bell Travel|
- The journey with Bell Travel from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Hua Hin takes 4 hours 00 minutes.
- Bell Travel uses 24 seat VIP buses with toilet and A/C on the Suvarnabhumi Airport to Hua Hin route.
Buy Tickets to Hua Hin
Use the Search Box below to book your bus tickets from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Hua Hin:
- NB: Advance bookings online take priority. If you you turn up at the airport without booking then you may have to wait several hours before there are any free seats.
About travel to Hua Hin
The meeting point for boarding the Bell Travel bus to Hua Hin is on the ground floor (Level 1) of the International Terminal at Suvarnabhumi Airport. Bell Travel has a desk located by Exit 8 on Level 1 where you need to check in at before your journey. Boarding starts 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. By road the journey from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Hua Hin covers a distance of 218 km. The bus normally stops for a 20 minute break about halfway through the journey.
- Location of Suvarnabhumi Airport:
Bell Travel’s policy is that is you should book a bus which departs at at least 90 minutes after your the scheduled arrival time of your flight. If you follow the policy then if you are late because your flight was delayed Bell Travel will re-book you onto the next available bus with free seats for an additional fee of 30 THB. Bear in mind that at busy times of year it can take over an hour to pass through immigration to the baggage collection area at Suvarnabhumi Airport. From the baggage collection area at Suvarnabhumi Airport it takes around 10 minutes to reach Level 1 if you take the lift down to the ground floor, or 15 minutes if you take the escalators down.
- Location of Hua Hin New Bus Station:
The arrival point in Hua Hin is the new bus station. Hua Hin’s new bus station is located near Hua Hin Airport, 6.9 km by road to the north of the centre of Hua Hin town. From the new bus station there are two options for travel into Hua Hin town:
- Free Shuttle Bus: Runs from the new bus station to the Clock Tower in Hua Hin Town centre. From there you can either walk or a take shorter tuk-tuk or taxi ride to your next destination.
- Taxi: Both taxis and tuk-tuks wait for passengers outside Hua Hin’s new bus station. There are no official fixed fare or meters in use so you need to agree a price for your journey before you depart. Expect to pay around 150 to 200 THB depending upon your destination and your negotiating skills.