Seatran Phuket operates a direct transfer service from Phuket Airport to Koh Phi Phi. You can also travel independently from Phuket Airport to Koh Phi Phi by taking a taxi to the ferry pier and then buying a separate ferry ticket on arrival. Compared to taking a direct transfer, travelling by taxi to the ferry pier and buying a separate ferry is a lot more expensive.
Bus & ferry times from Phuket Airport to Koh Phi Phi
There are currently 7 direct services per day from Phuket Airport to Koh Phi Phi available to book online.
|Koh Phi Phi
|Call Me Taxi
- The journey from Phuket Airport to Koh Phi Phi is scheduled to take from 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours 30 minutes.
- The ferry journey to Koh Phi Phi is either in a fast ferry with an air-conditioned cabin and upstairs sun deck where smoking is permitted and provides a vantage point for passengers to enjoy the views, or a speed boat which is the faster option.
Buy tickets from Phuket Airport to Koh Phi Phi
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Phuket Airport to Koh Phi Phi.
- Unfortunately, child fares are not available to book online on this route.
About travel to Koh Phi Phi
The meeting point for the Seatran Phuket service to Koh Phi Phi is in front of the exit from the arrival hall of the Domestic Terminal of Phuket International Airport.
- Location of Phuket Airport International Terminal:
Seatran Phuket services from Phuket Airport stop first at Ton Sai Ferry Pier, which is Koh Phi Phi’s main ferry pier and close to the majority of the resorts and hotels on the island. The second stop for the Seatran Phuket service Laemtong Beach Ferry Pier in the north of the island. When you book make sure that you choose the end destination which is most convenient for you.
- Location of Ton Sai Ferry Pier: