You can now travel direct from Phuket Airport to Koh Phangan on a joint bus and ferry service. The journey takes a total of around 7 hours and tickets can be be booked in advance online to ensure that there are seats available on the bus for when you arrive at Phuket Airport.
Bus Times from Phuket Airport to Koh Phangan
There are currently 2 direct services a day from Phuket Airport to Koh Phangan available to book online.
|Phuket Airport||Koh Phangan||Ticket Price||Company|
|09:30||16:00||฿ 1,850||Call Me Taxi|
- The journey from Phuket Airport to Koh Phangan with the Lomprayah High Speed Ferry Company has three sections:
- Part 1: Minivan from Phuket Airport to the nearby Blue Canyon Country Club to board a bus.
- Part 2: Bus from the Blue Canyon Country Club to the ferry pier in Surat Thani.
- Part 3: Sea crossing by high speed ferry to Koh Phangan.
Buy Tickets from Phuket Airport to Koh Phangan
Use the Search Box below to book your tickets from Phuket Airport to Koh Phangan.
- Lomprayah High Speed Ferry Company gives each passenger a baggage allowance of 20 kg.
- Children under the age of 2 travel free with the Lomprayah High Speed Ferry Company.
- Children under the age of 11 travel for 50% of the full ticket price.
About travel to Koh Phangan
Services to Koh Phangan depart from in front of Exit 2 on Phuket Airport International Terminal.
- Location of Phuket Airport International Terminal:
This service arrives in Koh Phangan at Thong Sala Ferry Pier. Taxis and shared taxis will be waiting the pier for onward travel to other destinations in Koh Phangan. Shared taxis are fairly expensive on Koh Phangan. Expect to pay 200 THB per person to reach Haad Rin, where the Full Moon Party takes places, and 300 THB to reach Chaloklum, Haad Yao or Thong Nai Pan.
- Location of Thong Sala Ferry Pier: