The cheapest way to travel from Krabi Airport to Phang Nga is to take a direct bus from the airport to Phang Nga.
Bus times from Krabi Airport to Phang Nga
There is currently 1 direct bus service a day from Krabi Airport to Phang Nga available to book online.
|Krabi Airport||Phang Nga||Ticket||Company|
|10:20||11:30||฿ 200||Good Luck Lanta Tour|
- The journey by bus from Krabi Airport to Phang Nga is scheduled to take 1 hours 10 minutes.
Buy Tickets from Krabi Airport to Phang Nga
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Krabi Airport to Phang Nga.
- You can also book taxis services from Krabi Airport to Phang Nga online through the Search Box above.
About travel from Krabi Airport to Phang Nga
There are three ways to travel Krabi Airport to Phang Nga:
- Taxi: This is the fastest and most expensive option. Expect to pay around 2,300 THB for a direct taxi from Krabi Airport to Phang Nga booked online.
- Travel via Krabi Bus Terminal: A taxi from Krabi Airport to Krabi Bus Terminal costs around 500 THB. The distance by road from Krabi Airport to Krabi Bus Terminal is 9.5 km. From Krabi Bus Terminal there are frequent bus and minivan services to Phang Nga,
- Direct service: This service is the cheapest way to travel from Krabi Aiport to Phang Nga, and the journey time is normally only 10 to 15 minutes slower than taking a direct taxi.
Location of Krabi International Airport:
The check in point for Good Luck Lanta Tour services from Krabi Airport to Phang Nga is by Gate 2 of the Domestic Terminal at Krabi Airport. Passengers intending to travel on the Good Luck Lanta Tour from Krabi Airport to Phang Nga are required to check in 30 minutes before departure time. The vehicle which Good Luck Lanta Tour uses on this route is an 18 seat seat bus, with rows two seats on one side of the central aisle and one seat on the other. Passengers are allowed a maximum of 30 kg luggage per person.
Location of Phang Nga Bus Station:
The journey from Krabi Airport to Phang Nga with Good Luck Lanta Tour is scheduled to take 70 minutes. However, given that the distance by road is 75 km, and that the bus stops on route once at Krabi Bus Terminal to pick up more customers, the journey is likely to take a little longer than 70 minutes.
Phang Nga Bus Terminal is located 1.7 km from the Petchkasem Road. Phang Nga Town is stretched out along either side of the Petchkasem Road. Most people visiting Phang Nga will want to take a taxi or motorbike taxi from Phangan Nga Bus Terminal to their accommodation as it is likely to be at least a 2 km to 3 km kilometre walk. Please note that taxis in Phang Nga normally charge a fixed fare rather than use a meter so you need to agree the cost of the journey in advance with the driver.