There two ways to travel from Krabi Airport to Koh Phi Phi: 1. You can take a joint bus and ferry service, or 2. you can take a taxi from Krabi Airport to Klong Jilard Pier and then take a direct ferry service to Koh Phi Phi.
Bus & ferry times from Krabi Airport to Koh Phi Phi
There are currently 2 direct services a day from Krabi Airport to Koh Phi Phi.
|Krabi Airport||Koh Phi Phi||Ticket Price||Company|
|09:30||12:00||฿ 950||Ramon Transport|
|14:00||16:30||฿ 950||Ramon Transport|
- The journey with Ramon Transport from Krabi Airport to Koh Phi Phi takes 2 hours 30 minutes.
Buy Tickets from Krabi Airport to Koh Phi Phi
Use the Search Box below to book your joint bus and ferry tickets from Krabi Airport to Koh Phi Phi.
- Taxi services from Krabi Airport to Klong Jilard Ferry Pier, and ferry services to Koh Phi Phi, are also available to book through the Search Box above.
About travel to Koh Phi Phi
Tigerline Ferry services from Krabi Airport to Koh Phi Phi depart from the Ground Floor of Terminal 2 (Domestic Arrival Hall). Passengers should wait by the Doi Chang Coffee shop for a Tigerline Travel representative to take them to the bus to the ferry terminal.
- Location of Krabi Airport Terminal 2 (Domestic Arrival Hall):
Ferry services to Koh Phi Phi depart from Klong Jilard Ferry Pier which is located 16.5 km by road to the south east of Krabi Airport.
- Location of Klong Jilard Ferry Pier:
Ferry services from Klong Jilard Pier in Krabi Province, which is the closest ferry pier to Krabi Airport with services to Koh Phi Phi, arrive in Koh Phi Phi at Ton Sai Pier, which is located in the main town on Koh Phi Phi.
- Location of Ton Sai Ferry Pier: