There are 2 companies which provide direct transfers from Krabi Airport to Koh Lipe. The other alternative is to take a taxi from Krabi Airport to Klong Jilard Pier, and then take a ferry from there to Koh Lipe which isn’t much quicker and will end up costing you more.
Bus & ferry times to Koh Lipe
During the tourist season there are 3 daily departures from Krabi Airport to Koh Lipe.
|Krabi Airport||Koh Lipe||Ticket Price||Company|
|06:30||13:30||฿ 950||Jolly Travel|
|08:15||13:30||฿ 2,050||Tigerline Travel|
|11:00||15:15||฿ 1,250||Tigerline Travel|
- The fastest service from Krabi Airport to Koh lipe is at 11:00 with Tigerline Travel, which is scheduled to complete the journey in 4 hours 15 minutes.
- The cheapest service from Krabi Airport to Koh lipe is also the slowest. The journey only costs 950 THB with Jolly Travel but it takes 6 hours.
Buy Tickets to Koh Lipe
Use the Search Box below to book your joint bus and ferry tickets from Krabi Airport to Koh Lipe:
- An addition charge of 200 THB for the entrance fee to the National Park is payable by all passengers on arrival and a 50 THB fee for a local boat transfer to the pier in Koh Lipe may need to be paid if you arrive one of the ferry services which docks at the floating pier.
About travel to Koh Lipe
The two service providers have different meeting points for travel from Krabi Airport:
- Jolly Travel: A representative will be there to meet passengers at the pavilion in front of the airport.
- Tigerline Travel: A representative will be there to meet customers outside Doi Chang Coffee in the Domestic Terminal.
Location of Krabi International Airport:
The two transport providers take different routes to Koh Lipe. Jolly Travel passenger travel 220 km by minivan from Krabi International Airport to Pak Bara Pier to take a speedboat transfer to Koh Lipe.
Location of Pak Bara Pier:
Passengers with Tigerline Travel travel 15.8 km by minivan from Krabi International Airport to Klong Jilard Pier to travel by fast ferry to Koh Lipe.
Location of Klong Jilard Pier:
Both the Jolly Travel and Tigerline Travel services arrives at the same point, which is a floating pier moored off Koh Lipe. From there passengers take a local boat to the pier in Koh Lipe for which an additional 50 THB per person needs to be paid directly to the boatman.
Location of Koh Lipe Ferry Pier: