There are two ways to travel from Koh Lipe to Krabi Airport: 1. You can take a ferry to Pak Bara Pier in Satun Province and then travel by road to Krabi via Hat Yai. 2. You can take ferry to pier in Krabi Province and then a relatively short journey by road to Krabi Airport. It’s more expensive to take a ferry to Krabi but a lot quicker than travelling via Pak Bara Pier.
Travel times to Krabi Airport
There are several companies which operate joint ferry and minivan services from Koh Lipe to Krabi Airport in high season whose tickets you can book online. From May to October each year the number of services reduces.
- Travel Tip: Use the Search Box below to check what services are operating on the day you plan to travel.
|Koh Lipe||Krabi Airport||Ticket Price||Company|
|09:00||14:30||฿ 1,892||Tigerline Travel|
|09:30||15:20||฿ 900||Ploysiam Speedboat|
|09:30||16:00||฿ 1,010||Jumping Frog|
|09:30||15:30||฿ 950||Jolly Travel|
- The journey takes from 5 hours 30 minutes to 6 hours 30 minutes depending upon which service you use.
Buy Tickets to Krabi Airport
Use the Search Box below to book your joint ferry and minivan tickets from Koh Lipe to Krabi Airport.
- You can also book tickets for the ferry to the mainland separately and then opt to travel more comfortably by booking a taxi service for the onward journey to Krabi Airport.
About travel to Krabi Airport
The journey with Tigerline Travel to Krabi Airport starts with a local boat service from Pattaya Beach to floating pier to board a high speed ferry to Krabi Province. During low season the departure point changes to Sunrise Beach on the other side of the island. Check in with Tigerline Travel at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time to allow the necessary time to be taken to the floating pier. Other services are speed boat services which depart from Pattaya Beach in high season and from Sunrise Beach in the low season.
- Location of the Tigerline Travel check in point on Koh Lipe:
The ferry journey with Tigerline Travel from Koh Lipe to Klong Jilad Ferry Pier in Krabi Province takes 3 hours.
- Location of Klong Jilad Ferry Pier (mainland):
From Klong Jilard Pier it’s a 15.8 km journey to Krabi Airport, which Tigerline Travel passengers complete in a minivan from the ferry pier.