The easiest way to travel from Koh Lipe to Hat Yai Airport is to take a joint speed boat and minivan transfer directly from the beach in Koh Lipe to the terminal building at Hat Yai International Airport. There is no saving in time or money by choosing to book your speed boat and minivan tickets separately.
Travel times from Koh Lipe to Hat Yai Airport
There are currently 9 services a day from Koh Lipe to Hat Yai International Airport available to book online.
|Koh Lipe||Hat Yai Airport||Ticket Price||Company|
|09:30||13:30||฿ 900||Dee Travels Hatyai|
|09:30||13:30||฿ 900||Lipe ferry and speed boat|
|09:30||13:30||฿ 950||Jolly Travel|
|09:30||14:00||฿ 1,000||Smart En Plus|
|11:30||15:30||฿ 900||Dee Travels Hatyai|
|11:30||15:30||฿ 950||Lipe ferry and speed boat|
|11:30||15:30||฿ 1,000||Smart En Plus|
- The journey from Koh Lipe to Hat Yai Airport takes from 3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours 00 minutes depending upon which service you use.
Buy Tickets from Koh Lipe to Hat Yai Airport
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Koh Lipe to Hat Yai Airport.
- Please note that you will need to check in 30 to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
About travel to Hat Yai Airport
The different service providers have different meeting points on Pattaya Beach in Koh Lipe for services to Hat Yai Airport.
- Sukhothai Tour Hat Yai: The meeting point is in front of Varin Resort on Pattaya Beach.
- Smart En Plus: The meeting point at the SIRI BARA Counter on Pattaya Beach.
- Tigerline Travel: The meeting point is in front of Moonlight Bungalow on Pattaya Beach.
- S.P.S.B.C (Satun Pakbara Speedboat Club): The meeting point is in front of Bu-Nga Resort on Pattaya Beach.
Location of Pattaya Beach on Koh Lipe:
From Pattaya Beach passengers with all transport operators take a local wooden longtail boat to a floating pontoon to transfer to another boat for the sea crossing to Pak Bara Pier on the mainland. Tigerline Travel passenger make the sea crossing in a fast ferry, all other transport operators use large speedboats to transfer passengers to the mainland. Be prepared to be asked to pay an additional 50 THB to the local boatman and then 20 THB as a fee to use Pak Bara Pier.
Location of Pak Bara Pier:
From Pak Bara Pier passengers with all transport operators travel by road 117 km to Hat Yai Airport.
Location of Hat Yai International Airport: