The easiest way to travel from Koh Lipe to Hat Yai Airport is to take a joint speedboat and minivan transfer directly from the beach in Koh Lipe to the terminal building at Hat Yai International Airport. There is no saving in time or money by choosing to book your speedboat and minivan tickets separately. There are four companies offering the transfer service whose tickets you can book online.
Travel times to Hat Yai Airport
During the high season (November to April) there are 12 daily departures from Koh Lipe to Hat Yai International Airport.
|Koh Lipe||Hat Yai Airport||Ticket Price||Company|
|09:00||13:30||฿ 700||Sukhothai Tour Hat Yai|
|09:30||13:30||฿ 750||Smart En Plus|
|09:30||14:00||฿ 1,150||Tigerline Travel|
|11:00||15:30||฿ 650||Sukhothai Tour Hat Yai|
|11:30||15:30||฿ 750||Smart En Plus|
|11:30||16:00||฿ 1,150||Tigerline Travel|
|13:00||17:30||฿ 650||Sukhothai Tour Hat Yai|
|13:30||17:30||฿ 750||Smart En Plus|
|13:30||18:00||฿ 1,150||Tigerline Travel|
- The journey from Koh Lipe to Hat Yai Airport takes from 4 hours to 4 hours 30 minutes.
- The cheapest service from Hat Yai Airport to Koh lipe is provided by Sukhothai Tour Hat Yai which costs 650 THB per person.
Buy Tickets to Hat Yai Airport
Use the Search Box below to book your joint transfer tickets from Koh Lipe to Hat Yai Airport:
- Please be aware that you will need to check in at least 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time as passengers need to be taken to the floating pier to board their speedboat or ferry.
About travel to Hat Yai Airport
The different service providers have different meeting points on Pattaya Beach in Koh Lipe for services to Hat Yai Airport.
- Sukhothai Tour Hat Yai: The meeting point is in front of Varin Resort on Pattaya Beach.
- Smart En Plus: The meeting point at the SIRI BARA Counter on Pattaya Beach.
- Tigerline Travel: The meeting point is in front of Moonlight Bungalow on Pattaya Beach.
- S.P.S.B.C (Satun Pakbara Speedboat Club): The meeting point is in front of Bu-Nga Resort on Pattaya Beach.
Location of Pattaya Beach on Koh Lipe:
From Pattaya Beach passengers with all transport operators take a local wooden longtail boat to a floating pontoon to transfer to another boat for the sea crossing to Pak Bara Pier on the mainland. Tigerline Travel passenger make the sea crossing in a fast ferry, all other transport operators use large speedboats to transfer passengers to the mainland. Be prepared to be asked to pay an additional 50 THB to the local boatman and then 20 THB as a fee to use Pak Bara Pier.
Location of Pak Bara Pier:
From Pak Bara Pier passengers with all transport operators travel by road 117 km to Hat Yai Airport.
Location of Hat Yai International Airport: