There are two ways to travel from Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport:
- You can book a minivan transfer from your hotel in Koh Lanta direct to Krabi Airport.
- You can take a ferry from Saladan Pier in Koh Lanta to Klong Jilard Pier in Krabi Province and then a taxi to Krabi Airport.
Bus times from Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport
There are 6 direct services a day from Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport available to book online.
|Koh Lanta||Krabi Airport||Ticket Price||Company|
|06:30||09:00||฿ 380||Jijie Tour and Travel|
|07:20||10:20||฿ 350||Good Luck Lanta Tour|
|08:30||11:00||฿ 380||Jijie Tour and Travel|
|10:30||13:00||฿ 380||Jijie Tour and Travel|
|12:30||15:00||฿ 380||Jijie Tour and Travel|
|14:30||17:00||฿ 380||Jijie Tour and Travel|
- The journey with the Bus Cooperative of Krabi from Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport is scheduled to take 2 hours 30 minutes.
Buy tickets from Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport
Use the Search Box below to book your tickets from Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport.
Taxis from Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport are also available to book through the Search Box above.
Direct Services to Krabi Airport
The journey by minivan to Krabi Airport commences with a hotel pick up which will be around 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the service to allow the minivan to stop at a number of different hotels before setting off on the journey to Krabi Airport. Once all the hotel pick ups are completed the minivan will go to Khlong Mak Pier on Koh Lanta Noi which is 9.8 km from Saladan Town on Koh Lanta Yai.
- Location of Khlong Mak Pier:
The minivan will then drive onto a car ferry at Khlong Mak Pier for a 10 minute sea crossing to Hua Hin Pier.
- Location of Hua Hin Pier:
Once the minivan has driven off the ferry at Hua Hin Pier it is then a 63.3 km drive to Krabi Airport, which should take about 56 minutes. Passengers alight from the minivan in front of Terminal 2 at Krabi Airport, which is the Domestic Terminal.
- Location of Krabi Airport Terminal 2 (Domestic Arrival Hall):