There are 5 different companies providing direct transfers from Hat Yai to Koh Lipe whose tickets you can book online. The departure times are scheduled to coincide with fight arrivals from Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai.
Bus & ferry times from Hat Yai Airport to Koh Lipe
There are currently 10 services a day from Hat Yai International Airport to Koh Lipe. During the low season when the weather is bad (mid-June to mid-October) the number of departures reduces.
|Hat Yai Airport||Koh Lipe||Ticket Price||Company|
|08:30||13:00||฿ 900||Lipe ferry and speed boat|
|09:00||13:30||฿ 900||Jolly Travel|
|09:00||14:00||฿ 1,000||Smart En Plus|
|09:15||13:30||฿ 900||Dee Travels Hatyai|
|09:30||13:30||฿ 900||Lipe ferry and speed boat|
|11:00||15:00||฿ 1,000||Smart En Plus|
|11:15||15:30||฿ 900||Dee Travels Hatyai|
|11:30||15:00||฿ 950||Lipe ferry and speed boat|
- Depending upon which service you take the journey from Hat Yai Airport to Koh Lipe is scheduled to take from 3 hours 30 minutes to 5 hours.
Buy Tickets from Hat Yai Airport to Koh Lipe
Use the Search Box below to buy your joint bus and ferry tickets from Hat Yai Airport to Koh Lipe:
- Ticket prices do not include the 200 THB National Park Entrance fee. This fee needs to be paid in cash on arrival in Koh Lipe.
About Travel to Koh Lipe
The different service providers all have slightly different arrangements for meeting passengers at Hat Yai Airport:
- Sukhothai Tour Hat Yai: A representative with a name sign will be waiting for you at the airport.
- Jolly Travel: A representative will wait for you at Exit Gate 8 of the domestic terminal arrival lounge and Exit Gate 5 of the international terminal arrival lounge.
- Smart En Plus: The meeting point is by the exit after baggage reclaim inside the arrival lounge.
- Tigerline Travel: A representative will wait for you at Exit Gate 8 of the domestic terminal arrival lounge.
- S.P.S.B.C (Satun Pakbara Speedboat Club): A representative with a name sign will be waiting for you at the airport.
Location of Hat Yai International Airport:
From Hat Yai Airport passengers with all transport operators travel by road 117 km to Pak Bara Pier.
Location of Pak Bara Pier:
From Pak Bara Pier passenger travel either by speed boat, which will dock next a floating pontoon connected to the beach, or on a fast ferry which docks at a floating pier tethered a short distance away from Koh Lipe. From the floating pier ferry passengers transfer to a local wooden boat for the final part of the sea crossing to Koh Lipe Pier.
Location of Koh Lipe Ferry Pier: