There are 5 different companies providing direct transfers from Hat Yai to Koh Lipe whose tickets you can book online. The departure times are scheduled to coincide with fight arrivals from Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai.
Bus & ferry times to Koh Lipe
During the tourist season there are 15 daily departures from Hat Yai International Airport to Koh Lipe. During the low season when the weather is bad (mid-June to mid-October) the number of departures reduces to 4 or 5 a day.
|Hat Yai Airport||Koh Lipe||Ticket Price||Company|
|08:00||13:30||฿ 700||Sukhothai Tour Hat Yai|
|08:30||12:30||฿ 750||Jolly Travel|
|08:30||13:30||฿ 750||Smart En Plus|
|09:30||13:00||฿ 1,150||Tigerline Travel|
|09:30||13:30||฿ 750||Smart En Plus|
|09:30||13:30||฿ 750||Jolly Travel|
|11:00||15:00||฿ 750||Jolly Travel|
|11:30||15:30||฿ 750||Smart En Plus|
|11:30||15:00||฿ 1,150||Tigerline Travel|
|11:30||16:30||฿ 700||Sukhothai Tour Hat Yai|
|13:00||17:00||฿ 700||Sukhothai Tour Hat Yai|
|13:00||17:30||฿ 750||Smart En Plus|
|13:00||17:00||฿ 750||Jolly Travel|
|13:30||17:00||฿ 1,150||Tigerline Travel|
- The fastest service from Hat Yai Airport to Koh lipe is provided by Tigerline Travel which completes the journey in 3 hours 30 minutes.
- The cheapest service from Hat Yai Airport to Koh lipe is provided by Sukhothai Tour Hat Yai which costs 700 THB per person.
Buy Tickets to Koh Lipe
Use the Search Box below to book your joint bus and ferry tickets from Hat Yai Airport to Koh Lipe:
- Ticket prices do not include the 200 THB National Park Entrance fee or the 50 THB fee for the local longtail boat transfer to the beach. Both fees need to be paid in cash during the journey.
About travel to Koh Lipe
The different service providers all have slightly different arrangements for meeting passengers at Hat Yai Airport:
- Sukhothai Tour Hat Yai: A representative with a name sign will be waiting for you at the airport.
- Jolly Travel: A representative will wait for you at Exit Gate 8 of the domestic terminal arrival lounge and Exit Gate 5 of the international terminal arrival lounge.
- Smart En Plus: The meeting point is by the exit after baggage reclaim inside the arrival lounge.
- Tigerline Travel: A representative will wait for you at Exit Gate 8 of the domestic terminal arrival lounge.
- S.P.S.B.C (Satun Pakbara Speedboat Club): A representative with a name sign will be waiting for you at the airport.
Location of Hat Yai International Airport:
From Hat Yai Airport passengers with all transport operators travel by road 117 km to Pak Bara Pier.
Location of Pak Bara Pier:
From Pak Bara Pier passenger travel either by speedboat or fast ferry to a floating pier tethered a short distance away from Koh Lipe. From there passengers transfer to a local wooden boat for the final part of the sea crossing to Koh Lipe Pier, for which an additional fee of 50 THB must be paid directly to the operator of the local boat.
Location of Koh Lipe Ferry Pier: