The journey from Koh Tao to Chumphon Airport involves ferry journey to a pier to the South of Chumphon Town and then bus journey of around 1 hour to reach the airport. The fastest ferry service to Chumphon Province is with the Lomprayah High Ferry Company which takes 90 minutes. The Songserm Ferry takes 3 hours and the Night Boat takes over 6 hours.
Ferry & Bus Times from Koh Tao to Chumphon Airport
There currenlty 2 direct services a day from Koh Tao to Chumphon Airport are available to book online.
Buy Tickets from Koh Tao to Chumphon Airport
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Koh Tao to Chumphon Airport.
- Passengers are given a luggage allowance of 20 kg per person.
- Children under 2 years of age travel for free.
About Travel from Koh Tao to Chumphon Airport
Ferry services to Chumphon depart from Mae Haad Ferry Pier in Koh Tao.
- Location of Mae Haad Ferry Pier:
Services from Koh Tao arrive in front of the terminal building at Chumphon Airport.
- Location of Chumphon Airport:
Lomprayah Speed Ferry Service
- The first section of the journey is a sea crossing in a high speed catamaran ferry from Koh Tao to Thung Makham Noi Lomprayah Ferry Pier on the mainland. The ferry journey is scheduled to take 1 hour 30 minutes.
- From the ferry pier passengers are taken 60.6 km by modern air-conditioned bus to Chumphon Airport. The bus journey is scheduled to take 1 hour.
- Travel times allow 30 minutes for passengers to get on and off the ferry and board and alight from the bus.