The journey from Koh Tao to Chumphon Airport involves ferry journey to a pier to the South of Chumphon Town and then bus journey of around 1 hour to reach the airport. The fastest ferry service to Chumphon Province is with the Lomprayah High Ferry Company which takes 90 minutes. The Songserm Ferry takes 3 hours and the Night Boat takes over 6 hours.
Ferry & Bus Times from Koh Tao to Chumphon Airport
There currenlty 2 direct services a day from Koh Tao to Chumphon Airport are available to book online.
|Koh Tao||Chumphon Airport||Ticket Price||Company|
|21:00||07:30||฿ 950||Fame Tour|
Buy Tickets from Koh Tao to Chumphon Airport
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Koh Tao to Chumphon Airport.
Powered by 12Go Asia system
- Passengers are given a luggage allowance of 20 kg per person.
- Children under 2 years of age travel for free.
About Travel from Koh Tao to Chumphon Airport
Ferry services to Chumphon depart from Mae Haad Ferry Pier in Koh Tao.
- Location of Mae Haad Ferry Pier:
Services from Koh Tao arrive in front of the terminal building at Chumphon Airport.
- Location of Chumphon Airport:
Lomprayah Speed Ferry Service
- The first section of the journey is a sea crossing in a high speed catamaran ferry from Koh Tao to Thung Makham Noi Lomprayah Ferry Pier on the mainland. The ferry journey is scheduled to take 1 hour 30 minutes.
- From the ferry pier passengers are taken 60.6 km by modern air-conditioned bus to Chumphon Airport. The bus journey is scheduled to take 1 hour.
- Travel times allow 30 minutes for passengers to get on and off the ferry and board and alight from the bus.