Chumphon Airport is over 38 km from Chumphon Town and over 60 km from the Lomprayah Ferry Pier at Thung Makham Noi Beach. You could travel by minivan or taxi to Chumphon and then take a joint bus and ferry service to Koh Tao from there, however, a much simpler option (which costs the same) is to take a joint bus and ferry service direct from the airport to Koh Tao.
Travel Times to Koh Tao
There are 3 direct services a day from Chumphon Airport to Koh Tao which you can book online.
|Chumphon Airport||Koh Tao||Ticket Price||Company|
|07:00||15:00||฿ 999||Fame Tour|
|19:00||07:30||฿ 999||Fame Tour|
- These three services are all slightly different, although you notice that the 07:00 and 08:50 services are nearly identical except that Fame Tour charges an extra 149 THB for what is effective the same service as the one offered by the Lomprayah High Speed Ferry Company:
- The 07:00 departure with Fame Tour starts with a minivan transfer to the Fame Tour Office in Chumphon, where passengers wait for about 90 minutes before being taken by another minivan to board the Lomprayah High Speed Ferry departing at 13:00.
- The 08:50 departure with the Lomprayah High Speed Company starts with a bus transfer to the ferry pier and then sea crossing to Koh Tao on the Lomprayah High Speed Ferry which departs at 13:00.
- The 19:00 departure with Fame Tour starts with a minivan transfer to the Fame Tour Office in Chumphon, where passengers wait for a around 2 hours before being taken by a different minivan to board the Night Boat to Koh Tao departing at 23:00.
Buy Tickets to Koh Tao
Use the Search Box below to book your tickets from Chumphon Airport to Koh Tao.
- Both Fame Tour and the Lomprayah High Speed Ferry Company gives each passenger a baggage allowance of 20 kg.
- Children under the age of 2 travel free with the Lomprayah High Speed Ferry Company.
- Children under the age of 3 travel free with Fame Tour.
About travel to Koh Tao
Services to Koh Tao depart from in front of the arrival hall of Chumphon Airport.
- Location of Chumphon Airport:
All services arrive in Koh Tao at Mae Haad Ferry Pier.
- Location of Mae Haad Ferry Pier: