Chumphon Airport is further away from Koh Samui than Surat Thani International Airport or Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport and there are few direct services operating from Chumphon Airport to Koh Samui for that reason. There are more services from Chumphon Town to Koh Samui, however, Chumphon Town is over 38 km from Chumphon Airport and an expensive journey to get there in a taxi.
Travel Times to Koh Samui
The Lomprayah High Speed Ferry company operates a direct service from Chumphon Airport to Koh Samui.
|Chumphon Airport||Koh Samui||Ticket Price||Company|
- This ferry stops on route at Koh Tao and Koh Phangan before arriving in Koh Samui.
Buy Tickets to Koh Samui
Use the Search Box below to book your tickets from Chumphon Airport to Koh Samui.
- Children under the age of 2 travel free with the Lomprayah High Speed Ferry Company.
- Children between from 2 until 11 years of age at the time of travelling are entitled to pay a child fare of 750 THB.
About travel to Koh Samui
Lomprayah Services to Koh Samui depart from in front of the arrival hall of Chumphon Airport.
- Location of Chumphon Airport:
From Chumphon Airport passengers travel 60.6 km by bus to Thung Makham Noi Lomprayah Ferry Pier where ferry services to Koh Samui depart from.
- Location of Thung Makham Noi Lomprayah Ferry Pier:
The sea crossing with the Lomprayah High Speed Ferry company from from the mainland to Koh Samui takes 3 hours 40 minutes. The ferry terminates at Pralan Pier in Maenam on the north coast of Koh Samui. Pralan Pier is some distance from the main road and local public transport so we recommend that you buy a minivan transfer with the Lomprayah High Speed Ferry company whilst you are on the ferry. The tickets cost 150 THB per person to any destination in Koh Samui, which a lot cheaper than a Koh Samui taxi.
- Location of Pralan Pier: