Bangrak Seatran Pier is located in the North East corner of Koh Samui and it is the closest long distance ferry pier to Koh Samui Airport, Bophut, Chaweng and Lamai.
- Ferries: Seatran Discovery ferries operate from Bangrak Seatran Pier on a fixed route between Koh Phangan and Koh Samui.
- Destinations: The services operated by Seatran Discovery are now much more limited than in 2019, when Seatran Discovery ferries went to destinations such as Surat Thani and Koh Tao which connecting bus services to Bangkok and popular destinations on the West Coast of Thailand.
Ferry Times from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan
There are currently 2 ferry services a day from Bangrak Seatran Pier to Koh Phangan.
|Koh Samui||Koh Phangan||Cost|
Buy Tickets from Bangrak Seatran Pier
Use the Search Box below to buy your Seatran Discovery ferry tickets from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan.
- The Search Box will also list other alternative travel services from Koh Samui to your destination, so check carefully before selecting your trip.
Location of Bangrak Seatran Pier
- Bangrak Seatran Pier is 2.2 km from Koh Samui Airport, 6.3 km from Chaweng Beach and 4 km from Fisherman’s Village in Bophut.
Facilities at Bangrak Seatran Pier
There are a range of facilities in Bangrak Seatran Pier or close to Bangrak Seatran Pier.
- Ticket offices are located in the main terminal building.
- Free toilets.
- Large covered waiting area.
- Restaurant in the terminal itself.
- Family Mart convenience store next to the terminal builidng.
On the road near to Bangrak Seatran Pier there are plenty of bars and restaurants, some offering international cuisine and others serving inexpensive Thai food. On the other side of the road opposite to the terminal building there is a Thai restaurant which rents out automatic motorbikes for 200 THB per day.