There are two ways to travel from Koh Phi Phi to Krabi Airport. 1. You can take a ferry to the mainland and then taxi for the 16.7 km journey from the ferry pier to Krabi Airport. 2. You can also take a joint ferry and bus service from Koh Phi Phi to Krabi Airport. The ferry and taxi option is the quickest. The joint ferry and bus service, however, works out as cheaper.
Ferry & bus times to Krabi Airport
Two companies operate a joint ferry and bus service from Koh Phi Phi to Krabi Airport. There is not much difference between the two in terms of service, however, one of the companies charges about half the price of the other and completes the journey more quickly.
|Koh Phi Phi||Krabi Airport||Ticket Price||Company|
|11:15||14:30||฿ 1,250||Tigerline Travel|
- The journey with Songserm from Krabi Airport to Koh Phi Phi takes 3 hours, the first 1 hour 30 minutes of which is by ferry.
- The journey with Tigerline Travel from Krabi Airport to Koh Phi Phi takes 3 hours 15 minutes, the first 2 hours of which is by ferry.
Buy Tickets to Krabi Airport
Use the Search Box below to book your joint ferry and bus tickets from Koh Phi Phi to Krabi Airport.
- You can also book a taxi service from the mainland ferry pier to Krabi Airport.
About travel to Krabi Airport
Both Songserm and Tigerline Ferry services to Krabi Airport depart from Ton Sai pier, which is the main ferry pier in the south of Koh Phi Phi.
- Location of Ton Sai Ferry Pier (Koh Phi Phi):
Both Songserm and Tigerline Ferry services arrive at the mainland port of Klong Jilard Pier, which is located slightly over 3 km from Krabi Town.
- Location of Klong Jilard Ferry Pier (mainland):
Bus services from Klong Jilard Pier terminate at Terminal 2 of Krabi Airport, which serves domestic flights. Terminal 2 is linked by a walkway to Terminal 1, from where international flights depart.
- Location of Krabi Airport Terminal 2 (Domestic flights):