By volume of passengers Phuket International Airport is the third busiest airport in Thailand, with over 60 airlines operating regular services from Phuket to destinations in Thailand, across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Australia. By ferry and bus it takes about 3 hours to get from Koh Phi Phi to Phuket International Airport, which is about the same time as it takes to get from Koh Phi Phi to Krabi International Airport.
Travel Times to Phuket Airport
There are 2 direct services a day from Koh Phi Phi to Phuket Airport which you can book online.
|Koh Phi Phi||Phuket Airport||Ticket Price||Company|
|13:00||16:00||฿ 1,250||Tigerline Travel|
|16:30||20:00||฿ 1,250||Tigerline Travel|
- The first stage of the journey with Tigerline Travel from Koh Phi Phi to Phuket is a ferry journey to Rassada Pier in the south of Phuket with takes 45 to 60 minutes.
- From Rassada Pier passengers travel by road to Phuket International Airport.
- The travel time with Tigerline Travel from Koh Phi Phi to Phuket International Airport is between 3 hours and 3 hours 30 depending upon of the two daily departures you take.
Buy Tickets to Phuket Airport
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Koh Phi Phi to Phuket Airport.
- Passengers are allowed three items of luggage per person.
- An additional fee of 500 THB per item is payable directly to Tigerline Travel for oversized items such surfboards and fishing equipment.
About Travel to Phuket Airport
Tigerline Travel ferry services from Koh Phi Phi to Phuket depart from Ao Tonsai Ferry Pier which is the main ferry pier in the south of the island.
- Location of Ao Tonsai Ferry Pier:
Tigerline Travel drops off passengers at both the Domestic and International Terminals at Phuket International Airport.
- Location of Phuket International Airport: